Thursday 19 July 2012

The Shriven Test Miniature

Here's the first painted figure for my Chaos Space Marine warband. Originally I was planning on three test figures, but I like this guy so much I won't be trying out the other variations. Unlike other miniatures I've had to paint lately, there's no rush to finish these guys: the Journeyman League's structure means that I'll only have to paint a handful of miniatures a month. So for once, I'll be able to lavish some time on miniatures painted for my own personal use, rather than rushing like I did with my Imperial Guard.





4 comments:

  1. I like it a lot. Look forward to seeing more done this way

    ReplyDelete
  2. What they said!

    Looking really good. So a troop choise first?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Yeah, even in 500pts you need 2 troop choices and an HQ, Working out the colour scheme using a troop choice is a lot safer than spending hours on an HQ unit only to decide I don't like the results.

    ReplyDelete