Wednesday 27 March 2013

New Blog: The Orarian Heresy

After thinking about my last post for a few days, it dawned on me that a huge proportion of my gaming time over the ext couple of years will be focused on Warhammer 40K. It shouldn't have come as so much of a surprise given that I co-host a 40K Pod-cast, play in 40K Tournaments and spend about 75% of my working hours painting 40K miniatures (of the four army sized commission's I'm working on at the moment, two are 40K armies and I've already finished another 40K army order this month)

So, it makes sense to start up a new, 40K dedicated blog rather than spend so much time writing about 40K in what is (still) ostensibly a blog about old school wargames and 15mm gaming. If you've been at all interested in my infrequent 40K posts, please take a gander and follow the new blog, because there won't be any more 40K related posts on this one for a good while at least. Not for the modern edition of the game, anyway.

Hope to see you over at the Orarian Heresy blog.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new blog. I hope it is a huge success for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Clint. I'll still be updating this blog as well, but it made sense to create a separate one altogether for the 40k stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit that 40K isn't my thing, but I wish you the best of luck, and I'm just about to visit the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you aren't! I was very surprised (and delighted) to see you claim the first follower slot.

      Delete